2013年2月24日 星期日

Bros&Sis - Feb 13 Kit Club (HKMC)



It's time to have the monthly page again by using HK Memory Chest Kit Club 's Feb Kit.


I love these kits very much cause I love colorful pattern. This time, we have 3 styles and need to chose only one. It was really a hard decision as I loved them all.



Finally I chosed the style 2 as I haven't got that color pattern of twine. This photo was taken in Oct' 2012. I attended the Bible Study Fellowship Camp with my cell group's brother and sisters. When I was deciding for the page, with such colourful patterns, I really want to have a photo with many smiling faces.

As per the righthand bottom coner mentioned, The camp was "fun", "wonderful" and "refreshing". Of course, all the brothers and sisters are "cutie" and "sweet". They make me happy all the time. I really like the add ons sticker.

This layout was using Erika's Page as reference. Tearing the papers for layers, using the gesso to color the photo surround and stamping to make the contrast......

The banner was made by using Die-Namic rounded Banner Trio Die with Twine to tie them together.





沒有留言:

張貼留言