2013年4月28日 星期日

12 tags of 2013 - April 2013

It was completed in a rushing time again last light. I just try to completed each monthly tag within befor the monthly ended. I have applied different medium to make the different vintage style on the background and embellishments.
 
It's so happy that the Tim Holtz Distress Paint METALLIC SHADES SET OF 3 Ranger was arrived with in April and I can apply it to the backgroud of this tag.
 
 
 The Backgroud color was used the Tim's Technique but without adding the Broken China and Salty Ocean. I have added the Chipped Sapphire instead.  It's really shining for the Metallic Color. (Sorry that I am not a good photographer to have a better photo to display it!)

 
The Dragonfly and the Roman numbers were colored by using Vintaj Patinas.  I love the double wings of this embellishment. It's a metal Dragonfly. Is it cute?
 

 
Are you thinking about why this metal butterfly look similar to  the sizzix die that you got. Because it was used the Chipboard with this die. I have knoned and used the new Paint from Ten Second Studio during joining  HKMC retreat 2013 in Hong Kong. This is called the VerDay Paint. I apply it on the chipboard and relly love the texture like a vintage style texture. I knowed there are some demo video at Youtube also. You may search it.
 
 
Hope you all like this.

沒有留言:

張貼留言