2014年2月3日 星期一

12 Tags of 2014 - Feb 2014



CHA's items are normally available in HK in late March or early April. To meet the Valentine's Inspiration, I have to try to make the own heart Background stencil by using Mask and dies.





 Like What Tim Holtz's Blog introduced, I have use the Distress Stain to create the background and use the distress ink pad with my "Heart Background" Stencil to made the background color.



I like to use the emboss it Pen to make those area which distress ink has already dry.
Its helped to cover those you want to have embossing powder!!
 


Without the Industrious Stickers Border, I use the Foil tape to replaced it. Can you see that in the left hand side of the tag?

I have inked with the Alcohol ink to make it more vintage tone.

 Like what Tim Holtz' Blog mentioned, Iuse the Mini Love Struck Set die cut
to add the distress glitter on the Cupid and hearts. And also the "Always forever-I love you" stamp with the blackboard effect.

Here are some additional photos of my Feb'14 Tag.
 Enjoy Paper-Crafting!!

By Crystal Tang











沒有留言:

張貼留言